Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello my fellow Monkeys,

Ryan has closed down his site now but you can still follow his trades on forexfactory(Tradingbeast)

Kinn -is up about 8% this month.

Happy has started his own room and doing well looking at his results.Just got an invitation to join his room to check it out.

Forexrazor- like last month about 30% for the month.See couple of unhappy chappys there,dont know why but will find out.

Zack Pearson-Still pumping along well.He has entered a trading competition,putting his money where his mouth is and feeling quite confident,will keep you posted on his progress.

Another guy Zak Lloyd has asked me to check out his room and give an update on this blog so Ill do that.

James that was with Ryan has also got his own trading room and I will keep you updated on that if he is willing.

Got an Australian mate doing well in Options,over 100% this month.Will also let you know how things continue.

Must get that spreadsheet sorted,would be good to have tradetracker for all the rooms maybe?

Thanks for comments,

Out

3 comments:

4xjoseph said...

I have been watching a new signal service now for about 3 weeks. Seems very good so far.I will keep updating after I gaina few months of information on it.
onlyforsignals.com is the service.I dont think there is a website where you can sign up but I think you have to send an email to onlyforsignals@yahoo.com (hope that is correct) to get a free trial.We keep everyone posted.Oh yeah, the price is $49.00 a month after the free trial. Dont know if it will remain that price tho.

msbfx said...

I hve been monitoring this room too. The room still seems to be producing pips. Still no losses this month. The caller seems to be very disciplined and professional.I noticed there is now a link on the homepage (onlyforsignals.com) where you can sign up for a free trial.

4xjoseph said...

Still keeping my eye on the onlyforsignals room. Im amazed at the 22 consecutive wins for this month so far. The trade caller is very confident and conservative. This room is a perfect example making a decent living on 20 pips a day. So far, the best part is not only making pips but also not having to deal with the emotional roller coaster of gaining 100 pips today and losing 60 tomorrow and 60 the next. THis does NOT happen in this room. Excellent rating from me thus far.