Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi Yall,what up what up,

Due to millions? of emails asking where Ive been,Im back with update.

Kinn(Hakuna) has been getting back into his flow and upping his percentages over time like he said.Has been steadily increasing the numbers,yesterday 168 pips.
He has a new trader Happy(exforexrazor) on board yesterday,still early days,see how they jell together.
Comment from trader---Hi all,I had my first day at Happys new room(Hakunamatata)and what a lovely day its turning out to be.The number of pips are enormous specially on g/j and money management is very nice too.

forexrazor.com---Havent heard much(Must be good sign) but their results still looking great.

amazon4x.com---Ryan has his new trader James on board,
Comments from chatroom--I am quite happy just taking Ryans trades and they are awesome.
Reply from another trader in chat---Me too,no complaints at all.
Trader in chat--About James,My opinion right now is mixed-2Trades-both losers.Communication has been poor,I may wait and watch his calls for a couple of weeks before I even take them..will see

The next trader is one I havent mentioned but has been having great results.You can check him out at www.pearsonfx.blogspot.com
Comment from forexfactory(My old Mates)
Trader--There are 2 guys on forexfactory that make awesome trade calls well in advance and pearsonfx is one of them.In fact the other guy hasnt been on ff for awhile so that leaves pearsonfx.Excellent calls.Keep up the great job.Love the thread man.Thanks for sharing.

Forexdiamonds
Trader comments---The guy who owns forexdiamonds and the peace army goes by the name of felix.However,he is not the same guy who runs the diamond chatroom.The guy who runs the chatroom goes by Sir Pips and he is a paid employee of felix.He really know his stuff but has had a rough time so far in 2008 averaging only 5-9% per month.

Like I said from the beginning,I like to keep this all unbiased so the outcome for everyone hopefully is good.
Still looking at how to make it fair to judge the rooms ie percentage,roi, or pips.

You should be able to get a hold of most of these rooms,if not email me.

I wont be advertising anything unless I feel its good,heres one of them
www.askatrader.com
Great site,honest and interesting read(Yeah,plus he let me put my blog on there haha)

Out of all this we seem to be getting some really good rooms.Thanks to all the reviewers,whether you knew it or not.

Dont forget to share your findings good or bad with the huge huge masses that come here daily.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been a member of market bytes for quite some time and now they have a room, called market bytes live.
it only opened last week but i made, on friday alone, nearly 400 pips on gbpchf gbpjpy eurjpy crude oil gold xetra dax ftse dowjonefutures. these guys have got it all covered, especially that durti cash. he's sooo hot !!